Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank G-D!!! Sundin NOT waiving his NTC

Tsn reports that Mats Sundin will NOT waive his no trade clause and therefore stay a Maple Leaf...for now.

After weeks of specualtion, he finally decided that Toronto is too important for him in his life. He said "I cannot leave my teammates and join another NHL club at this time. I have never believed in the concept of a rental player...I hope everyone will understand and respect my decision".

Its nice to see they still have their captain and therefore never progress. They have horrible prospects and not enough picks and quite frankly ....I couldn't be happier. :)

3 comments:

Joseph Abdulezer said...

looks life our beloved rivals are going to enter the rebuilding stage with no building blocks.

Maybe they'll make the playoffs in 7 years.

Romo-Sexy said...

probably never...tsk tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

I hope that they come in 9th place in the eastern conferance this year.